Bleacher Inspections – Indoor and Outdoor bleachers
Snider & Associates, Inc. performs Indoor and Outdoor Bleacher inspections and maintenance! We also perform bleacher repairs as requested.
Indoor Bleacher Maintenance Inspection Summary of Work that can be performed
- Clean upper decking, framework, and floor area below bleachers.
- Check all hardware and fasteners to assure tightness and identify missing.
- Align framework.
- Check operating condition of row locks and/or locking mechanisms.
- Lubrication of all contact moving parts.
- Check condition of floor pads.
- Check condition of wheels, rollers, and outriggers.
- On electrical units, check wear of power track or friction roller, and condition of wiring and relays.
Perform inspection of bleachers.
- Review safety of bleacher system. Condition of flooring, seats, risers, guardrails, aisle handrails and antislip.
- Check operation of open and closing of bleacher sections.
- Identify bleacher size, number of rows, number of sections, and measurement of seat, floor, and riser boards.
- Compile a list of conditions that may require parts and repair.
- Generate an Excel inspection report that will be mailed or emailed to customer.
With our years of experience, let us create the report you need to address your bleacherproblems.
Please call Snider & Associates, Inc. if you need a Bleachers inspection – indoor bleachers or outdoor bleachers. We can also provide both the indoor bleachers and outdoor bleachers NEW and install them for you.